The Maher Fellowship
Harnessing the energy and passion of Los Angeles' brightest Iranian-American Jewish leaders.
30 YEARS AFTER is grateful to the incredible support of Oron Maher and the invaluable guidance of the Jewish Federation of Greater Los Angeles and PresenTenseLA for helping to make this critical program available to our community. 30 YEARS AFTER appreciates the support of the Jewish Values Partnership in helping make our program possible.
What is the Maher Fellowship?
A 6-month leadership-in-training fellowship developed by and for our community, for young-professional Iranian-American Jews between 21-35 years of age.
Participants in the program will:
- Meet, engage and build relationships with experts, thought-leaders, politicians and influencers in the Jewish, Iranian and greater American communities.
- Gain direct access to resources and training in community fundraising, public speaking, fundraising, and more - all designed to give them the tools to be effective and confident leaders.
- Build strong friendships with a cohort of diverse, dynamic yet like-minded leaders.
- Take part in a fully subsidized trip to AIPAC Policy Conference in Washington, DC
- Upon graduation, will be welcomed into a growing, diverse and impressive Fellowship Alumni network
- Receive future support and mentorship towards building their own projects, organizations and initiative that align with 30 Years After's mission
WHat am i committing to?
- Fellows are committed to attending 90% of scheduled sessions and AIPAC Policy Conference (March 26-28, 2016 in Washington, D.C.)
Session Dates (subject to change)
Fellowship Retreat: 9am -6pm Sunday, January 15, 2017
Wednesday, January 25, 2017
Wednesday, February 8, 2017
Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Wednesday, March 8, 2017
March 26th - March 28th (AIPAC Policy Conference)
Wednesday, April 19, 2017
Wednesday, May 3, 2017
Wednesday, May 17, 2017
Wednesday, May 24, 2017
Wednesday, June 7, 2017
Sunday, June 11, 2017
Applications for Cohort 4 are now closed.